Friday, September 29, 2006

Hang On!

Oh my, it's been forever since I've updated this little blog...well, I hope to do just that this weekend, with some fun photos and knitting news. Let's just say that September is my busiest month at work, and most nights by the time I get home, all the good brain cells have been used up for the day. My mind is like mush. I can only do mundane little things, that don't involve much thought.

But, the month is almost over, and hopefully I'll regain some of the brain function soon, and be able to concentrate on more of the fun aspects of life, instead of work, work, work.

Until then, here's a photo of one of the projects that I've been working on. I made almost a dozen of these Apple Caps. Very quick and easy, and just in time for apple season!

1 comment: