Sunday, March 09, 2008

It's True What They Say About Bunnies...

...they multiply! This was a fun project, and I haven't put all the yarn away, so I might even get a few more made before Easter. I had to search upstairs and down to find some ribbon for their neckwear, which was a painful reminder that I need to organize my supplies. It's almost warm enough now to go back upstairs and start working. I don't heat my upstairs in the winter, and the side attic up there makes great cold storage. But now that the days are getting longer, I can get back up there and start putting the place in order.

I'm not sure I'm ready for Daylight Savings though, which started today. What's the point of having more light in the evening? It's still way too cold and snowy to do anything outside. I'd rather have the extra light in the morning, when I'm trying to get up and get ready for work. I'd just switched back to morning showers, instead of evening ones. And I'd finally started waking up before the alarm clock. I wish the government would leave my circadian rhythyms alone. Tomorrow is going to be rough...




No comments:

Post a Comment