Friday, March 24, 2006

Long time, no Blog...

Happy Spring! Even though it still feels like winter today, the generous amount of daylight is helping me wake up just a little cheerier each morning. I am not looking forward to the time change in April, when I get plunged back into darkness in the a.m. Just another thing the government messes with.

I really doubt if anybody's looked at this blog, but if they did, they probably gave up on it right away. I did too, until today, when I was reading someone's knitting blog, and remembered that I had one too! Well, sort of had one. Thanks to blogspot for not dropping me for no activity. I had tried another blog a year or two ago, and after 30 days of no postings, the host site dropped me like a hot potato. So I'm slow.

Anyway, maybe now I can devote a little more time to this, and have some fun with it. To that end, here's a photo of the two kitties, Rusty and Rollie, happily napping. Rusty is an 8-year-old British Shorthair, and 3-year-old Rollie is just Rollie. I got them both at the local Humane Society in 2003, after my cat Dusty passed away at the ripe old age of 18. Rusty is mellow, and Rollie is a spitfire. They keep me entertained, and are more fun than most people!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ann,
    I am a cat lover myself all of my cats being rescued from here and there. My newest kittie(5 years old) was rescued from the streets of East New York ( that is in Brooklyn New York in a poor area) My husband and I have had cats for over 30 years at one point we had 8!!!! We named the latest cat after the street we found him on Arlington Avenue , but we just call him Arlie.
    Robin

    ReplyDelete