Monday, May 03, 2010

In the Spotlight!

I'm very pleased and excited to tell you that my knitting has been featured on not one but two websites this week!

The first is a new website that was established to help Etsy Artists promote their shops. This site will be promoted on the social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook. I think that's great, because I keep hearing on the Etsy teams that such promotion is necessary for boosting sales, but I just don't have the time or desire to tackle such a task. I'd rather knit!

For the launch of their website, from now until May 9, they chose my shop to help represent their Pets category. My catnip toys are one of my bestellers, and I love making them. I'm very pleased about this. Thanks!

The other website is a great blog by "CreativewithClay", another artist on Etsy. Charan has a beautiful blog, and once a week he has a color theme. I was able to offer up something for this week's theme, which was Mustard Yellow. Check it out!

These moments in the spotlight give me a nice affirmation that what I'm making is appealing and well-liked, and those are compliments I'll take anytime!

Finally, here's Rusty, who says "Thank goodness she doesn't think I'm mustard yellow. I'm pure Butterscotch!"

No comments:

Post a Comment