Sunday, March 04, 2007

Stash Busting Report for February, 2007

Ok, I didn't bust as much stash in February as I'd hoped, but it's a short month! I completed the following projects: 1 catnip toy, 1 tote bag, 1 ski hat, 1 pair of baby booties, and 2 pair of socks. This effort used up 13 balls of yarn, a total of 46 balls for the year so far. Not bad. I do have some larger projects in the works, which should help with the totals when they're completed. That's the key - complete the projects!!

I've managed to keep my other resolution to only start a new project after I've finished two old ones. In fact, I had to finish the green bedsocks just so I could start another pair of socks and keep up with the "Sock-a-Month" Knitalong. That rule is a little tough right now, though, because I don't have a good project for treadmill knitting, or for carrying along. But I'm going to try to stcik with it. I keep unearthing projects that have been set aside for years, and it's so sad. They need to be finished!

Finally, here is a photo of the shawl I started a few weeks ago. This yarn is so soft, I'm sure I'm going to enjoy wearing this as much as I'm enjoying knitting it.

1 comment: